Sunday, September 30, 2007

Emmit Jay






Emmit Jay
My cute little baby boy!I know your very jealous of my husky little guy.He had a birthday Aug.27 my baby is four years old.He got a rabbit for his birthday,it is black and white so Emmit decided to name him flower. I hope this rabbit has a better fate than Steve did. Steve went swimming one day, in the pool, with Emmit. These were his remarks of that fateful day"Look mom Steve is floating."However I resuscitated the poor thing,couple weeks later, he made his mighty escaped.Emmit enjoys: coloring, fighting with his brother,destroying everything in his path. I love the kid and enjoy watching him grow each and every day.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Good luck with that rabbit. Don't leave any sewing scissors lying around, or he may end up like one of the kittens that Everett found when he was Emmitt's age.

Bon said...

I love the shirt that says "Ladies Man" that is to cute! The poor rabbit looks like he is being squished! HA! Love you and keep up the good posts

Bon