Monday, October 1, 2007

Jamen and school

Jamen Kade
Jamen has started Kindergarten,I think i am finally over the crying stage. I have had the hardest time this year with Jamen going to school, but Jamen really enjoys to learn, He is such a good boy at school, I have received many compliments on his behavior in class,from the teacher and the teachers aid.I am not bragging i am just stating this because it is sorta strange to here such good things,those of you that know him understand.
I am so happy for his Independance he really is a big helper around the house.
Here is some pics of jamen on his first day of school and with great grandma at the reunion.


3 comments:

Becca said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! But what is that red costume thing he is wearing? I am glad he's doing so well at school, boogs. Both of your boys are looking so handsome.

Bon said...

Handsome boys Shar! They seriously will be heart breakers- give them a squeeze for me and Beau.

Bon

Katie Lee said...

Cute little Dragon!!! I'm so excited for Jamen being in school, it's been fun to see him learn and grow!