Sunday, January 27, 2008

Christmas


I know it is a little late to be blogging about Christmas, but hey, we had a
good time and I wanted to share. The boys were so excited (but I think Justin was the most excited being able to share Christmas with the boys!) The boys woke us up at 6:00 to start opening presents.

Our traditions are: 1-stocking get opened first, 2-Santa brings one big gift to open, 3-open all the rest of the presents, and 4- enjoy a delectable breakfast casserole.

Our favorite gifts:
Justin: A worlds gym workout center
Sharla: Record player (good one Justin- you are so sweet!)
Jamen: Air Hockey Table
Emmit: Marble Run

We made a good haul! We enjoy having this time of year to reflect on the Savior.
We hope you all had a good one!

4 comments:

Becca said...

I love the marbleworks--it's one of my boys' favorite things, too. Boogs, have you gotten all of Dad's records yet?

Bon said...

Marble works is Caleb's favorite as well- I must admit I get a little addicted when helping him! Looks like Santa brought a god haul! Love ya and can't wait to see you- two weeks! YEA!!!!

~Our Rockabilly Army Lives~ said...

thats cute! ive never seen the marble thing...where did santa find that..

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

SPOILED.... the presents out weigh the tree! It looks like you guys had a good Christmas!