Friday, January 25, 2008

Robertson Family Update...

Just a little update on how the family is doing. I know I haven't blogged in quite a while so I thought I would update everyone on how the Robertson family is doing.
Jamen, is doing well in school and growing up way too fast. He is in Kindergarten and is learning so much. One of his favorite things is Show and Tell. The last time he had it I tried to talk him out of bringing the biggest remote control hummer that you have ever seen. However, he was very convincing and talked me into it. He said that the kids went crazy over it and was so excited to tell me what a hit it was.
Emmit, is not my baby anymore. He is also growing up way to fast. He can write his name and knows the letters of the alphabet. He is still as clumsy as ever and gets into mischief when I am not paying attention. His latest stunt included a pair of scissors and a few bald spots on his head. I tried to even it out but you can still see where he took chunks out. He claims Jamen gave him the scissors and I don't doubt it for a second.
Justin, is working hard to support the family and adjusting to married life with two wild little boys. I am so lucky to have him in my life and so thankful he has been such a good father to the boys. He is scared and excited about the new baby on the way and works even harder knowing there is going to be an addition.
I am growing bigger every day and feel so blessed to have a little life growing inside of me. I'm trying to keep up with the boys and get in a little rest when I can. I have been busy with doctor appointments, babysitting and keeping the family happy. I have also been nesting and trying to get the house together for our new arrival this year.
That is The Robertson Family update. I hope to keep on top of blogging when I get a chance and love and miss you all.





8 comments:

Katie Lee said...

finally! Shequala, you need to keep up on it! Not that anything is really news to me because I see you at least once a week, but I love hearing the cute little stories! I feel so blessed to live so close by and be able to spend time with you and your family. I'm excited for your new baby GIRL (tanya or Bambi! haha)

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Sharla I am so glad you have decided to blog again! Your boys look so handsome in this picture, they really are growing up so fast!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Oh boogs FINALLY!!!!! No more waiting 5 months...love you
Ali
p.s. Emmit's cheeks look rather chubz in that picture

Bon said...

Shequarla- I am so glad that you are nesting- it seems you have been "blog nesting" as well and I really enjoyed your update! I am anxious to see you and glad to know all the goodies you crave so I can stuff your face when you come! I love you and am countin' down the days!
Bonnie

Becca said...

Oh, Eitak, ooooways bragging about how much you see Sharla.

I love you and I miss you, Shar! Keep up the posts!

jenn said...

yeah for catching up! love you shar, and miss you lots! keep posting...it is so fun to read about what you are up to! -

dragonlady66 said...

Sharla I'm so excited for you A NEW BABY YA YA YA YA YOUR BOYS LOOK GREAT blog me so I know you know who this is. just aunt sharon

DEBI said...

Sharla, as always your boys are so cute. I was so happy for you when i heard you were going to have another baby, congrats to you and Justin... Oh by the way this is just Aunt Debi