Saturday, January 17, 2009

We went to Soda Springs to visit my amazing,talented sister Rebecca and her family. We had a blast, we left Friday night late arrived around 11:30 stayed up until 1;30,visiting. The next day we woke up were treated with a delicious breakfast, Bacon, eggs, biscuits & honey butter , cinnamon ripple muffins (can we just say divine?)

Then we went to a winter festival extravaganza fishing derby. It was so awesome! We fished for an hour and a half, and caught five massive fish. (The smallest was Justin's . . . heehee) It wasn't really small, though, it was between 3 and 4 pounds. Truman caught the biggest--over 6 pounds. The kids had so much fun--it was a fishing trip people dream of!!!



Next we went to a free lunch for kids and they handed out prizes to the kids. We ran over and saw the geyser explode. The kids got along so well, and it was very enjoyable to see my sister and visit. Rebecca, Thank you so much for your hospitality and we will come see you again soon!

7 comments:

Crazy Livin' said...

so much fun...6 lbs. UGAH! You guys oooolwaaaaayz making me jealous. I love you. Love Ali

jenn said...

love it shar!!! it looks lilke so much fun! families are the best huh!(: love ya!

Anonymous said...

The fish is almost as big as he is!! I Love all your pictures what a beautiful day to have such a great outing

Becca said...

Holy Mackerel!

I mean, Holy Trout!

Heehee. Come again soon, Shar--we loved having you.

Bon said...

Boogs....now high tail your little fannies on over to Cedar City! It is my turn to have your family to myself!! HEEHEE...or else...

~Our Rockabilly Army Lives~ said...

Man I am missing all my idaho friends so much lately! I am so jealous of all the things you guys get to do ! Glad you are blogging again sweetie!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I'm so jealous that I wasn't there. I would have loved to see Jamen and Emitt's faces when they caught those whoppers. In fact I would have loved to see Justins. Isn't Bec the best host? I love the new look on the blog Shar!