Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dylan

Dylan Kay Robertson
He was born July 18th 2008 He just turned 6 mths. old
Dylan has been such a blessing in our lives, he is the most happy baby you will ever meet. He has was the little piece that brought us together. These past six months have been so much fun getting to know Dylan and watching him grow. He is rolling over and sitting up, he wants to crawl but just lays on his belly and scratches the ground while wiggling his legs. (He gets pretty upset when he doesn't move.) As you can see he sucks his thumb, I find it to be the cutest thing ever. He is a big boy,with such big features. As of today he weighs 18 and a half pds. We just love him so much, him and the boys share such a great love for each other. Look at the kid how can you not love the heck out of him.

9 comments:

Heidi Anderson said...

He is so cute. All your boys are handsome, I wish I could have saw the two oldest! I'll just have to wait and see them in April.K'Lee is doing all that and it's so fun to sit and watch her learn new things. I'm glad your enjoying that little guy. Love you

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Shar, I didn't know that he sucked his thumb. You had better nip that in the bud before he turns 17 and it is almost impossible to quit. Not that I would know or anything. He really is the cutest thing ever. I can't wait to see him so that I can hug and kiss him to death!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! It is amazing how much joy a child brings into your life and how they bring family together.

Bon said...

Oh Shar, it isn't fair that I don't get to see him all the time! He is so cute and handsome and perfect in every way! I hear all the time what a happy baby he is! PLEASE COME SEE ME!!!!

The Reeder Raiders said...

All your boys are handsome. I love watching baby's go through the different stages of growing. I sometimes miss those days.
Love all of you.

Katie Lee said...

Seriously adorable!!! I love getting to see him so much now that Tebbin is over there half of the week (and as always- thank you again. I appreciate it so much.) I just want to squeeze your little man cub!

MaRiAh said...

sharla ur baby is SO cute i just wanna eat him up!!so watch out!! See you guys in April!

dragonlady66 said...

sharla it's great to see you are so happy. I'd love to see you famley. Love you
Aunt Sharon

Mandy said...

Sharla your family is adorable!!! I Love on the new addition....what a cuddly boy. I just want to kiss those checks. I can't believe how tall and handsome the other two have gotten.
You look amazing!! You always do. XOXO