Monday, May 3, 2010

Supercross Salt Lake City Utah

So it is my twenty sixth birthday and i decided to take the reins on the celebration and buy supercross tickets for my big day! It was such a good decision, Supercross is now my favorite sport to watch, words cannot describe the amount of thrill and awsomeness(that might not be a webster word)that goes on watching a race! Fabulous Time!! We arrived early to go to the pits,check out all the bikes and riders. We saw so many cool things and famous riders and the coolest of all I got my picture taken with Andy Bell from the show NitroCircus on mtv. They do some amazing stunts, tricks whatever ya want to call um! Any way now i am like practically famous lol! The boys got his autograph and a poster. It was a good way to start off the night!

This is the track, we had fabulous seats and it was a rush!


We went with my sister Alison, Brian and Benson. They go every year and are major fans. We stayed at there house and had such a good time. I enjoyed spending time with their family.

Me Justy and the boys. The whole time the boys were giggling so loud and just screaming. Watching there excitment and joy was just as enjoyable as the races .

It ended up raining,snowing freezing us at the very end, but we came prepared with ponchos and remained glued to the seats. Number 14 won Kevin Windahm It was intense!!
Great Birthday, Let the good times roll!!!



6 comments:

Katie Lee said...

I'm so so so so glad you finally updated! I love the new background, new pics, and family update... keep em comin! Love you and HAppy Birthday!

Savanah Jo said...

Looks like so much fun!! Happy Birthday!! You are so young :)
Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday it looks like fun i might have to go to a race I bet my boys would love it..

Bon said...

Finally! Keep these updates up! I miss you so much and feel like we never get to see each other so it is nice to see your fam! Glad you had fun!!

Doyle and Sam said...

I love to see pictures of you and the "boys." Even though we live close, we don't get to see you at these special events. It's almost like we were there too. Thanks for posting!

Nichole and Rob said...

Wish we could have been there. Hope you had a Happy B-day! Love ya!