Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year

 Another year has flown right on bye, my kids are a year older, new challenges, different blessings, new paint, an extra 8 lbs :) ect. ect. ect. . I find myself thinking about all the goals I want to write down and start tackling, and  naturally my mind then turns to all the goals i made last year and never did complete. Then i just feel inadequate and like i cant and wont achieve these new resolutions.
   So after a little battle,some prayer and some positive self talk. I realized what i must do and what i am going to do. I will stand up and have the strength and determination to work towards these goals. I will not let anything stand in my way. I will and can achieve my goals. I will not let the insecurities and my lack of good self esteem get me down. I will Be more. I will try harder. I will love myself. This year I will succeed.I will be the Woman i always said someday i want to be. :)
  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a talented and amazing woman you can accomplish anything you set your mind too!!! It will be a great year

Bon said...

Oh Shar! This post made me tear up! You can accomplish anything like Monica said! I know you will meet all your goals!

Keep in mind that YOU ARE a beautiful, strong, courageous women! WHo inspires me. Who teaches me patience! I love you so much!

Becca said...

Yes, Boogs! Welcome back to blogging! It's waaaaaaaaaaay more fun than FB :).

Love you, and thanks for a fun New Year's Eve celebration!