Monday, January 3, 2011

Over The Break



My sweetest Neighbor
 
 I had so much fun with the family over the break! We relaxed, had a big sledding party, ate way to much food, had a sleep over at my mother in laws house :) played the wii (I hold the record for archery) My husband tried to beat me,but with no success!We had everyone over for the new year,and we stayed up sooooo late soooo many nights. A Highlight of my break was with my neighbor.We had a lovely dinner with Her,my sweet Ursula a woman from Germany.My boys and I just love her so much! Well then a few days later she told me she had something for me. I went to her house and she had 4 big bags full of all her pigs she has collected over the years and wanted me to have them.(I have collected pigs since i was a child)It was so special too me and i am so grateful to have such a wonderful woman in my life. 


Me,Rebecca, Kailey and Hanna Playing games and Ringing in the New Year
   Hanna and Chris taught us how to play a new game that we both lurve, called settlers of catan. We saw lots of family and friends and really just had a superb Vacation. I have felt so blessed this Holiday Season and as I start the new Year, My life has changed so much over the past few years and mostly all for the good. I see a new me. I Feel like I have been given too many blessings to count and i am so grateful. I

A New Year A New Chapter


Hanna and Finley at the Sledding Party

 I Know all the changes that I have made Have been through the help of my Heavenly Father. Some days I feel so undeserving, but I have certainty felt the Healing powers take place in my heart and as I follow His teachings. What a Blessing that in itself is! To have felt His love, To be a part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and to be made whole again,  I have been given so much. I look forward to this New year . Cheers!! To the New Year

3 comments:

Becca said...

This is so sweet, Shar--and I love how you labeled all your pictures. I love to see you blogging, Boogs!!!

Bon said...

I love that you are blogging again too@ I have been addicted again lately! Loved your sweet post!

Katie Lee said...

you forgot a picture of ME... I was there on New Years too. (granted, I did get there quite late, but still.) :D